At Halo Senior Care we begin the interview process by conducting an in-depth assessment of you or your loved ones lifestyle, medical conditions and the kind of assistance needed that will help them to remain independent at home. We will meet with you and your family and jointly determine the scope of care. During the meeting we explain fully the services available, answer any additional questions you have of us, and help with the important care decisions faced by the family of the loved ones in need.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Time client wakes up (and morning rituals)
- Times for meals
- Time for shower
- Time for naps
- Time for activities (games, T.V., etc.)
- Time for bed (and nightly rituals)
- Dietary needs
- Normal eating habits and times
- What food are liked and disliked.
- Grocery Shopping
- Drop off and pick up at school
- Doctors appointments
- Contact information for at least three people
- Instructions in case of emergency
Halo Senior Care is committed to carefully matching the clients needs, likes and experiences with those of our compassionate caregivers, who’s interests most closely match that of the clients.